• Instagram
  • Twitter


Policy & Safety Tips

Policies, Permits, and Licensing:

Want to throw a block party?

The Streets Department made it easy for residentsto complete the block party permit and schedule one. 

How can I apply to get a building permit?

Information on permitting can be found here.

Where to research real estate information including property values, zoning, and document archives?

Use this tool to help

Police Tips:

Contact 911 if you see a crime happening or notice a crime has occured and you need immediate plice response.

Please report ALL CRIMES and be as specific as possible.

Any non-emergency police issues or questions can be brought directly to the 6th District Police by calling 215-686-3060 or by emailing police.co_06@phila.gov